What is the real source of health? Is it the food we eat and the amount of sleep and exercise we get? Of course, but is there more to it?
A Free Guided Meditation
In this powerful and free guided meditation, meditation teacher and health expert Katherine Miller answers that question by taking you on a voyage into the heart of your health and wellness.
Focusing on light and breath, Katherine guides your attention to the vital aspects of what feeds our body and soul and she helps you connect with the very essence of health.
Fill Your Cells with Light
On this meditative journey, Katherine helps you fill your cells with light using the vehicle of your breath and shows you how to abandon worry and stress in the process.
Discover how your own breath can become a source of health and wellness that transcends your body and suffuses your mind with deep and abiding calm. You will also develop and strengthen a rich and palpable body-mind connection over the course of these 8 minutes.
Try it once and then again. This meditation is one you can practice over and over until you can do it on your own. Katherine’s goal is to empower your practice of mindfulness and health and to show you that you have the power to heal yourself and build a meditation practice that yields radiant health.
Here is what you can expect from this free guided meditation:
- A new and empowering experience of breathe
- A new understanding of how light and breathe feed the body
- Deep relaxation
- Stress Relief
- Mind expansion
- A stronger body-mind connection
- Joy & ease of being
- The soul-level empowerment that is a natural result of meditation
- An experience of time slowing down
Listen & download this free guided meditation:
[hb-audio-list-in-gallery gid=4576 autoplay=”no”]
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Benefits of Meditation, free meditation download, Getting Started, Grow, Guided Meditation, Guided Meditations, Heal, Healing Practices, Meditation Experiences, meditation video, morgan, Stress Reduction, Techniques, Visualization, wellness meditation